Friday 16 November 2012

To wear a silly hat

Third day and it's still all about "charidee sweetie". Today we've been asked to bring a silly hat and £1 to school for the cause of Children in Need. I have to admit I didn't fully engage (as spent Thursday evening with an old school friend who happened to be in London) but luckily I could dig out a few things from my daughter's "dressing up box" last night without too much effort. She said she would have preferred one with pom poms and why didn't I make one... Hope it's silly enough or else she will be a child in need.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words on my blog the other day.

    I get the feeling that we share a love for Astrid Lindgren ;-)

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you! I'm new in the blogging world so will see what will happen - but I'm sure there will be more of Astrid Lindgren, she's the best!

      Have a lovely weekend you too!

      Delete