Wednesday 28 November 2012

To see the end of November

November has always been a challenging month and it's not only the weather.  At least it's been a few years since someone close decided it was time to leave this earth and move on, which has always happened in November. It has also been a time for reflection on current circumstances, leaving the old for something new, and even if painful at the time I wouldn't want to be without the experiences. I'm a firm believer in that things happen for a reason, even if we're not always able to see it that way, at that moment.

However, still coming to terms with that my parents weren't able to travel to London today for a weekend full of pre-Christmas celebrations.  At least I have a whole cupboard full of mulled wine, loads of candles and a sparkly Christmas tree. You need to look on the bright side of life.

A few more days, then I'll be ready for some Christmas cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment