Monday 19 November 2012

To chase away the grey

A bit early for Swedish Advent stars and "candles" but after a grey day,  not only referring to the weather, we needed to cheer ourselves up a little. Stars in every window as well as in the hallway, as there weren't enough windows.

My parents arrive next week and we're going to have a pre-Christmas celebration which means I can buy the Christmas tree extra early this year. I love real Christmas trees but this might be the year when we check out an artificial one, just so it will last till the New Year. And to finally give in and accept that my parents are allergic (they've been suffering year after year as my brothers and I always won the real tree vs artificial tree battle, 3 against 2 - or threatened with not coming home at all...)



No comments:

Post a Comment