Monday 7 January 2013

To enjoy the last day of the holidays

As today was a so called inset day M won't start school until tomorrow and I took a day off work. Always find it a bit sad when the Christmas holidays come to an end but there is a life after Christmas and I am excited when thinking about that there is a whole new year ahead. I have decided to make the most of it.

In order to make the most of today we ventured out to the V&A Museum of Childhood (after a slight detour as I'm still useless when it comes to maps, even Google map, but exercise is good for you, so I kept telling M...). It is a great museum, not too big but lots to see and do and M really enjoyed it. They had some truly beautiful doll houses and also toys from my childhood which made me feel slightly old...Anyone remember Strawberry Shortcake?







No comments:

Post a Comment