Wednesday 30 October 2013

To have autumn

October went fast and tomorrow it's Halloween, or/and All Saints Day already. We didn't really celebrate Halloween when I grew up, it was more of an American tradition. But we did light candles on the graves and I remember it looked beautiful in the dark autumn night. So more than happy to have an extra candles and lanterns even if they're in a shape of a pumpkin...

M is on half-term now and we're making the most of the time off, only two days for me though.


We went to see the film "Cloudy, with a chance of meatballs 2", a favourite!

Already preparing for Christmas!

I took M to Oxford Street (very brave indeed) for the first time and we visited Disney Store, Hamleys and some other shops. Luckily she liked her new Dr Martens as much as I do  (even though I haven't had a pair since the 1990's...). The main reason for going to Oxford Street was to meet up with M's aunt/my sister- in-law who were on a shopping trip from Sweden, together with her sister and children. We had a great time at Hamleys and managed to fit in dinner at Pizza Express but after 7 hours out and about we're both tired when we got home at 22.30 that evening. But M didn't complain one single time, however, she did get spoilt rotten.

Our first Halloween pumpkin ever...Maya decided on the design and drew the eyes and mouth, and I was in charge with the knife. Not bad! A baby pumpkin with one tooth...

No comments:

Post a Comment