Friday 4 October 2013

To celebrate a six-year-old

Today is the day - M is 6! It was a very happy little girl who woke up this morning. But she decided to not open all the presents in the morning and wanted to wait till she's back from school with some - willpower! At least the stubbornness can bring something good too...

I took a day off work so I should be able to pick her up, and prepare for the pajama party of the year - two of her best friends from her class is coming home with us, and one is going to stay over - the first sleepover ever. Definitely something to remember. Just hope we will make it through the night...

My beautiful (I'm allowed to say) big little girl who still loves princesses and unicorns, may it last.


New single bed who turned into a double bed, all ready for girls, film and popcorn.



Birthday books and DVD.

I used to bake birthday cakes but this year I was a bit lazy....found what she wanted anyway, a cake with roses, cute as a button.

No comments:

Post a Comment