Monday 3 March 2014

To read

I love to read. Nothing beats a good book and this is something I really want to pass on to M, my love of books, all sorts. I remember reading everything I could find, from a very young age, trawling through my parents' books, my grandparents' and so on. I remember the fairy tales, and I remember reading Roald Dahl. So even if we can do most things on an ipad, or a Kindle, it really can't really beat a "proper" book. When I saw the special edition of The Brothers Grimm's fairy tales, with fantastic illustrations, I had to order it for M. It arrived today and she was delighted, as I had hoped.

As I'm also still on a mission to make the most of London, I booked tickets for Matilda the Musical as an Easter treat - and so we are as prepared as possible, I also ordered the book Matilda.

Think I'm as excited as M.

No comments:

Post a Comment